Have you ever wondered who crossed your path when you were young?



    When I was born, in Chicago, in Passavant Hospital,
    Noel Coward came by.
    Not to see me, he came by the hospital. He came to see his doctor.
    I wonder, did he cross my path?







    When I was young my parents took me to the Illinois Institute of Technology, to see the new modernist compus. This is while Mies van der Rohe taught there.
    I wonder, did he cross my path?






    When I was still young, I lived in Paris, by Denfert-Rochereau. I learned that Samuel Beckett lived nearby.
    I wonder, did he cross my path?







    I asked a friend in London,
    Have you ever wondered who crossed your path when you were young?
    and she wrote,



    I've often wondered if I crossed paths with Sylvia Plath,
    she with her two small children
    and me a child,
    at the swings on nearby Primrose Hill.

    Adieu,
    A.






    I know the artists, the hotshots and the heads of state I've interviewed. But I wonder who might have crossed my path when I was young.

    And

    * Who crossed your path when you were young? *


    Write it in "Comments."

    I'll throw this to you, Our Girl in Chicago. Have you ever wondered who crossed your path when you were young?

    -ESource URL: http://ecleticsergio.blogspot.com/2006/11/have-you-ever-wondered-who-crossed-your.html
    Visit Beautiful Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive