Architecture presents for the kids.

    Careful what you get 'em!

    Although we lived in an 'English Tudor' house,
    my parents got me


















    Ah, I can still see them now! I built towers in the basement. Thanks Mom and Dad! And now I live in

















    860 - 880 by Mies.

    We know that Frank Lloyd Wright's mother gave him











    Froebel blocks.

    He went on to design












    So here's what I want to know. Which architect's Mom and Dad gave them














    ???


    Nouvel? Gehry? Hejduk?













    Nah, we can do better than that. I know that French set reminds me of a building, and I can't think of which. Rossi? Graves? Post-modern something. Help! Which architect's parents must have given him or her "le Jeu de Constructions?"

    Happy Holidays,
    -Edoardo (I also got nails, that was great too...) Lifson

    Source URL: http://ecleticsergio.blogspot.com/2006/12/architecture-presents-for-kids.html
    Visit Beautiful Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive