"Adrian's Pilla?"

    Have a question for architect Adrian Smith? He designed Trump Chicago and the tallest building in the world, Burj Dubai. And he's gracious enough to agree to be my guest on Hello Beautiful!
    - the radio show - this week. So here's your chance.

    What would you like me to ask Adrian?
    What would you like to know from him?


    Put it in the comments, or email me at TheNewModernist@gmail.com
    I'll record with him this Thursday afternoon.

    Lynn liked Trump Chicago yesterday, at least for a moment. He said the dusk softened it.
    Like a pillow? Adrian's Pillow? Remember those distorted reflections in the glass are called "pillowy."

    Lynn says it almost looked Labanesque. I had to see that. So I went there this eve' around dusk. Labanesque? I don't think so. Here's what I did see

    You like?
    ---

    I leave you with a pretty picture. Walking home tonight at 2 am, I came upon my jewel box, in the freshly driven snow..

    Now is that a site to come home to, or what?

    I'm smiling,
    - Luck E meSource URL: http://ecleticsergio.blogspot.com/2007/03/adrians-pilla-have-question-for.html
    Visit Beautiful Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive