May I offer you a martini?
    Yours, when you join me and Mies and a lot of good people you know in
    the Mies van der Rohe Society
    Join now.
    It's martini time.


    email me at TheNewModernist@gmail.com. I'll tell you how to join.

    The Mies Society is committed to:
    1. Preserving Ludwig Mies van der Rohe’s legacy and maintaining the architectural integrity of his buildings at Illinois Institute of Technology.

    2. Enhancing educational programs for IIT students.

    3. Reinforcing Chicago’s international reputation for architectural distinction.

    E-mail me to join at TheNewModernist@gmail.com.
    I'll shake a martini just for you. Olive or twist?

    -EdoardoSource URL: http://ecleticsergio.blogspot.com/2007/03/may-i-offer-you-martini-yours-when-you.html
    Visit Beautiful Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive