Just you, me, Mies, and Rem.

    On Monday, October 29, 2007 in Chicago, Jim Coudal, Jason Fried, and Carlos Segura will lead a presentation and discussion on
    Design, Entrepreneurship, and Inspiration
    . Click here to find out all about it. Great stuff lined up by top-thinkers and talkers in those areas.

    What's more, it'll be held in Rem Koolhaas' thought-provoking student center

    on the campus of
    Mies van der Rohe's Illinois Institute of Technology.



    So I'll fly in from Boston for this, to talk with you about Mies' work at IIT, and Rem's addition. (I write this from Seattle where I've been to Koolhaas' brilliantly original, profound and moving Seattle Public Library.)

    The October date for the SEED Conference is sold out. BUT! the organizers might schedule a second session in November. If you're not signed up for October, send them an email to crew@seedconference.com to say you want to attend in November.

    I recommend you do, because anything Jim Coudal puts together, you and I both want to see.

    See you there -- do say hello,
    -Edoardo

    10-12 Update! Last I heard, a cancellation opened up a couple seats for the October 29th Seed Conference in Chicago. Grab 'em now. Source URL: http://ecleticsergio.blogspot.com/2007/10/just-you-me-mies-and-rem.html
    Visit Beautiful Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive