Lifson in China

    I'm on my way to China. And Japan. Posting will be sporadic for the next few weeks. After which, I'll have something to say. I'll be back just in time to speak at the third SEED conference. Can't wait. All the info's right here. I'll talk mainly about an artist very zen in his approach. Mies van der Rohe.

    You want to sign up. Folks already have from as far away as I'm going, from 23 states plus Vienna, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Antwerp, Montevideo, Toronto, Rio de Janiero and Tel Aviv. The confab is just about sold out. I just learned that twelve scholarships are available for creative students to attend SEED 3 for free.

    See you then and there. You'll love it.Source URL: http://ecleticsergio.blogspot.com/2008/05/lifson-in-china.html
    Visit Beautiful Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive