When cherry trees blossom

    After a rain in L.A. 
    you see the world afresh

    After two days of heavy rain
    I went out today 
    and stopped still when I saw 
    snow-covered mountains like diamonds in the distance



    I thought of Mt. Fuji
    and how good it is to live beneath sacred mountains

    I went in to the park and saw 


    a Japanese-American girl in a kimono, wooden shoes and all 


    And when I noticed



    (click any image to enlarge)

    cherry blossoms
    I understood


    I remembered my time in Kyoto

    Where a man sees his shadow   




    and other sights impossible to categorize




    Today in L.A.
    on a fine day




    Asian-American kids 




    dress up 
    and photograph each other 




    when cherry trees blossom 

    Source URL: http://ecleticsergio.blogspot.com/2011/02/when-cherry-trees-blossom.html
    Visit Beautiful Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive